Saturday, January 2, 2010

Music is Just a Bunch of Notes on CD

A commenter on my original post reminded me that for a while, a few years ago, Dave Ray was burning and selling copies by mail. By the time I got there the computer was no longer connected to the cd-burner and I was SOL. Since then Dave has passed away and that method is no longer operable. I did end up with the last copy of the VHS "Blues Rags & Hollers" they had laying around. 

I have tried to rip my LP and something strange happens to the horn lines especially the ones on Ramble & Tumble. They disappear. I finally found a site that had a copy posted to download.

1 comment:

  1. FYI I have number 337. Complete with 3 pages of typed liner notes.
    On the reverse of the cover is stamped ALSO ON SIDE TWO: EVERYBODY'S GOIN' FOR THE MONEY. I have owned it since it was released.

    I see you know of 6 others, where are they?

    ReplyDelete